You’re the one who wakes me up after I had the stupid nightmares, If I had one day to live then die, You're the only one that I'd want to be with, I want to love again, I miss it so much Seconds ago, I thought I was going to be death but You brought me back to this world with your smiles and laughter, You even swept away my tears and stopped my whining, I really hope I’m going to make the right choice now for falling in love with you, I really hope I won’t regret the decision that I have to make, Cause every time I’m with you I feel so happy, When you smile, we smile together, When you laugh, we laugh together, Every time I look at the sun I always see your face, Every time the wind blow I always heard your voice calling out my name...