23:07
Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ive got tagged!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
-Well~ honestly, between 26-28 years old after I have a stable job and when I think I'm ready to have a family.

2. What do you think you were in your past life?
-A gangster-born living in wealthy life hehehe :p


3. What's your favorite thing to do?
-Downloading songs/albums especially korean music ofcourse SG WannBe hwaiting~; shopping Lolz


4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
-Well only for a few people...


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
-My entire family don't have to work, only me do the hard work and I just give them everything they need while they just stay at home...


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
-Well, seriously speaking...NO!! in this era...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-My educations & my family...

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
-I will use half of the money to open-up some businesses eg cars or real-estate & the other half I'll give it to my parents...


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-I would if I have the courage to tell her and I know she loves me too..:D

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-1/She's a great cousin

2/She's brainy
3/She love DBSK/TVXQ/THSK..Lolz

11. What is the thing you want so badly?
-Adidas stuff...

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
-Back-stabber, no manners, & all the bad stuff thingy...


13. What is your ambition?
-Graduate with satisfaction(Degree/MasterDegree). Living in a happy life with my family and only me working for them.


14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
-Well seriously I don't have the answer now...


15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-Family, friends & education


16. What so special about ur idol/s?
-I really enjoy all their songs, they have a great voice...SG WannaBe Hyung~~ hwaiting... XD

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
-my low self-confidence

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
-me coz I love to keep it to myself mostly....


19. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
-Successful, stable income, married to a great wife and having 2 kids hehehe


20. what else are you doing when you are writing this tag?
-Listening to Choi Jin Yi(Rumble Fish) mini Album "Shining Star" & thinking bout her..



i tagged:
Qyelah,
KaZimah,
Waffy,
Dean,
Naitch,
Njibeng,

Labels: ,




time is tickin'



blog descriptions

It's all about me, my daily life routine, family ocassions, my thoughts and eveything i feel want to share with you...

profile

i'm rebelious, i'm cold-hearted, i'm a flirty, i'm a jerk, i'm a fool, i'm a dumba**, i'm wat ever you wanna call it

More about me here.


humour



speak up





support

Kitty's Voice
Support Orang Brunei
Photobucket Photobucket
blog logo


my musique


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
links

3 Masterclickers
Abdul Khaliq Jr.
Abg. Agi
Amal of SK
Amal Pinky
Amsyar
Anak Liau
Ayrol
Azree Aizril
Aizril
Dean
Dee
Dien Jr.
DJ Zura
Effene
Effene(LiveJournal)
Erms
Eyui
Farhanah
FokusKatik
Fyfa
Hana
Helwa
InnerSense
Iqin's Group
Izzati
Josephine
KB7
Khalliqalix
Kimin
MD HEU
Marlina
Mash
May aka Radhiah
Nadi
Naz Kallstrom
Njibeng
Nu
Nudd
Nuruddin
Nutz
Princess Lala
Qyel*sarang*
Ragungik
SAM
Salwa
SarifKinKin
Sheezicist
Shurlley
Sis Nurul
Sis Ijah
Sis Inah
Sis Zimah
Slices of Mine
Sofia AG
Syahmi
Syaz
Waffy
Waffy aka Waffle
Waffy the Waffles
Yoshi
You-Force[Eddie, Sarif, Fizz & Nu]
Zaim Spazy
Zarif
Zee Rahman
Zyds
link

my pet



archives

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
November 2012
March 2013
October 2013

traffic



credits

Designer innocence - ♥
Resources x x x x
Basecodes DancingSheep