Do you guys still remember the good old days when you have to cry each time you want to get something eg a toy etc from your parents. Does it not cheer you up every time you think about it? HaHaHa Xp I smile each time remembering those days as every time I want something so badly, my parents didn't always buy the things that I really want but it's totally different if my younger brother asked for it, he always got it. Seriously, I felt so very sad but I kept it to myself and didn't show it to my parents. Now, when I think about it, it really brings a very good thing to me as for now I'm a grown kid and if I want something, I really try my very best in finding a way to get it but in a very good way ofcourse. Lolz
p/s: belanga♥biut hehehe jadi eyh apa plg inda :P btw my baby is irreplaceable...Mish You HaHaHa mengambil hati plg tu aku ah supaya jadi IceCream 60cent ah XD...