[1]
Hanging out with my boys at the college,
I was wondering whose girl is that,
The one I just walked pass by,
I keep on asking to myself why,
She keeps on staring at me with her beautiful eyes,
I smile at her but she’s whispering something to her girls,
Then I moved my way to her,
Telling her that I’m in love with her,
She laughed and started asking me,
“Do you wanna be my prettiest boy?”
[Chorus]
Yes lady, yes I’m your prettiest boy,
The one who will be taking you home tonight,
Yes indeed my queen, I’m your prettiest boy,
The one who you’ll take home to meet your parents,
I’m your prettiest boy, always be your prettiest boy
[2]
Now few months after our graduation,
Our relationship started getting so cold,
She told me that I’ve changed,
Telling me I was playing her like a game,
I don’t really think this is fair,
Maybe fate isn’t going along our way, but…
[Chorus]
I’m still your prettiest boy,
The one who will be taking you home tonight,
Yes indeed my queen, I’m your prettiest boy,
The one who will take care of you for the rest of your life,
Still your prettiest boy, always be your prettiest boy
I’m still your prettiest boy,
No matter what kind of obstacles will come on our way,
Cause I know that I will always be you prettiest boy…
copyright
Labels: lyrics