[Currently I'm listening to Epik High - Decalcomanie]I'm not in the mood for blogging actually but my heart still insisting for me atleast post something, so here it is. I still feel tired because of yesterday as I only slept about 3hrs from 9-ist AM til 12 PM which honestly I didn't sleep at all the night before. Then last night I went to my friend's house to celebrate his birthday which I'll be posting the photos of last night some other time, tomorrow perhaps cause I need to resize all of it so that I won't have to wait long for those photos to be post herrreeee~.Anyhoots, Just want to tell you guys something that I will be away for few days some day next week but not tomorrow for sure.Oh yeaaaa before I forget, I'm missing somebody aka my late-night-partner in crime aka the person I always chatting with. HHmmm??!!! Where have you been?? Did I offend you or hurt your feelings or something, mate?? If I did, text me and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Peace~Annyeonghi Gaesoyo....(^.^*)v"One day, sure it will be my time to shine~..."
Labels: post, sunday