As usual, i woke up late today but i think 20 mins earlier than yesterday. Haha... Anyway I still have more paper works (my drawings) piling up on my desk which i should actually had it done last tuesday, yet I am still not putting any effort trying to finish it by the end of this week. Well, no worries for me as all of that have no deadlines anyway maybe i should postpone it till next week perhaps.Actually, there are a lot more important things that I should deal with beforehand for example doing my chores or arranging back my files and school books & put them to a preferable location in my room which, I think, I'm going to do it tomorrow maybe if nothing comes up.I am still in a depress/stress/blue *& whatever you can think of* mode right now cause I'm still jobless and I really do need money right now as I am craving for another Adidas shoes (photo below) which, if I'm not mistaken, are not available in Brunei and available in KL after I did some research which I have an intent to go there this coming June. InsyaAllah. Amiiin~~
I think I should stop till right here for now. It's late already and I really have to wake up early tomorrow morning...Annyeong~...
Labels: post