[Chorus]
Now I’m crying again,
My tears calling out your name,
You’re not the one who I should put all the blame,
It’s just me myself without ashamed,
I realized love is not a game,
Can you give me a second chance?
[Verse 1]
I keep on trying and trying to get you back,
But I don’t really think it’s all worthy, oh baby
My love’s so strong, can we get along?
Do you also love me too?
It can’t stop nailing off my head…
[Chorus]
Now I’m crying again,
My tears calling out your name,
You’re not the one who I should put all the blame,
It’s just me myself without ashamed,
I realized love is not a game,
Can you give me a second chance?
[Verse 2]
I’m glad, thank God of meeting you here again baby
I’ve became a very different man, now trust me
Would you take me, as your man, baby?
I just want to be with you,
Really promise to take good care of you I do…
[Chorus] (2x)
Now I’m crying again,
My tears calling out your name,
You’re not the one who I should put all the blame,
It’s just me myself without ashamed,
I realized love is not a game,
Can you give me a second chance?
My love’s searching for you, my love’s longing for you,
I can’t believe I’m crying after I lost you,
I’m trying to let you go but my heart and mind said no,
This shows how strong my love really is…
copyright
Labels: lyrics




