The time now is 1:44 AM. I know it's late already which actually past my bedtime, as if, but i still can't sleep. I'm still thinking about a thing that happened during yesterday afternoon which i think i will regret it one day. I don't know how it started but all i know is, i just broke up with my girlfriend. It's not that she's too choosy, materialistic or some kind of perfectionist or maybe she did something wrong behind my back or so whatever. She's so fine for me which all i ever wanted before. She treated me so nicely with her charm and smile. But so "sayang" that lately we didn't get along with each other for couple of weeks. I decided to make this decision the night before yesterday which i know might hurt her feelings so badly. It's also hard for me to confess it to her because it's a very harsh decision but with my strong and calm heart i did confess to her.
I'm really sorry if you guys believe in this story and really so into it. I'm just bluffing because i'm jobless right now so just to made up a story. Sorry again hehehe..