Well, nothing much interesting had happen all day today. I slept around 4.30AM and woke up around 9AM. I was shocked to death this morning after hearing my sms ringtone which was so loud (i knew someone "amai tangannya" lol). I nearly fell from my bed becasue I was sleeping near the edge of my bed because my laptop was on my side (the centre of my bed) and my fone was so close to my ear. Luckily it didnt happen then i checked my fone and it was my cousin replying my text from the night before.
As I looked at my wrist-watch, I just remember that my credit due today so i jumped from my bed in a hurry and went straight to the bathroom to wash my face and brushed my teeth. After that, i grabbed my jean, my wallet and wore my watch rushed downstair then told my maid that i'm going to the mini mart which is few minutes walk from my home. I just can't imagined how "sanggup" i had to walk to the "kadai" early morning, I think, it was around 9.15AM and i laughed myself on the way to the "kadai" and i was like "mengigau" that time. hahaha silly me. Actually, I was planning to top-up my credit the day before but i forgot because i was so busy all day long. I hope this won't happen again to me in the future. XD
When i arrived home from the "kadai" i was planning to continue my nap but while i was reading again my cousin's sms which suddenly i remember that she told me to watch this korean game-show(Miraculous Victory and Defeat - YooFany) *i did save it in my lappy* which was recently uploaded on You-Tube. It was so hilarious till again for the last time i nearly fell from my bed as i was sitting near the edge while watching the game-show. I really like the first part where Park Hyun Jin sang a korean song(i don't know the title) and also the fourth part where the 3rd MC,Yoon, gave his opponent, Jung Min Sun, a very difficult words "Asarabiya~", "Koongtarataktak biyakbiyak" & "Bambaya~" which all of the words are jibberish sounds. That part was so hilarious which almost made my stomach cramp.