[Currently listening to HaHa - You're My Destiny(latest single)]
Today is my 4 days straight, i think, i'm like this spending most of my time in my room alone sitting on the chair and staring at the Laptop's screen listening to love songs especially from Lyn as most of her songs are "mendayu-dayu" kind of songs. Lately, i kept on thinking about someone "a girl". I started to know this girl since early this year. She's half Malaysian-Bruneian as what she told me before. I only talked to her for couple of times, i guess. Since the last day we met, i started to dream about her. hahaha XD but i kept on reminding myself that she's ONLY a friend and someone that i know and no more than that. Everytime somethings reminds me of her i said "palui eyh, palui..paluii~..WTH??*sigh*". hahaha I know, i swear a lot. But the problem here is, i want to know why i keep on thinking about her. I just knew her "cematu saja", you know hi-hi hello-hello thingy. Maybe because of the feeling wanting to know about her more in detail, i guess. *sigh*
I know that i'm still young and have a very long journey ahead of me. I also this is part of my life journey, you know.."asam garam kehidupan". There will be no use if i meet her right now because i know that i will just say "hi" and smile to her and that's it. hahaha XD I think what my cousin said is right that "love is wierd". I kept on asking if this is "love". Sometimes i laugh to myself and saying "silly me.." hahaha Xp I'm not totally over "her" yet, the girl i used to "like" before this, but i'm still working out for it. Wish me luck. Xp
Is this what you call Love at First sight?? HAHAHAHA XD...