Not that i'm disappointed with someone nor something, it's just im TOTALLY disappointed with myself especially in the past couple of weeks. Sometimes i think i'm more stupid than an animal that u can think of. Everything ain't going my way lately and that's what i really pissed-off. I can only blame myself with all of this. I am always like this, trying to make someone else happy but i can't even make myself smile nor happy for the things i did. As you guys know that i'm always keep everything to myself. I really want to share something with my friends but all the time i always thinking that it will be a burden for them so better not to share with them instead. I really love my life, i really do, and i hope it will get much better and better starting today, right on this time. Especially with my love life, honestly, i'm the type of guy that so into coupling thingy but the problem is, always, i don't know how to make the first move because i always think that i didn't have any guts/courage to approach a girl. I don't even know how to starts the conversation with someone + during the process there're loads of thing popping out from my mind eg. "am i perfect for her?", "should i say this lines?", " should i smile?", "what if she reject me or what will i do then if she accept?", "did my clothes fits me/suits the environment?" and a lot more silly stuff. I know these might be the reasons why i have no confident on doing so. This is also why i do really disappointed with myself, LACK of SELF CONFIDENCE. I know most of my friends especially my dearest and lovely cuzzzies always give me support but most of the time(perfectly all the time) i gave them a really huge disappontment. I'm really sorry guys, i guess this is who i'll be but i really hope and wishing for a change one day.