01:20
Thursday, February 28, 2008
aaarrrggghhh!!! i just can't sleep right now...i really want to sleep~~~ and now it's 1.20AM i really need to sleep buuutttttttt...why can't i?? *sigh* anyhoots, since i got nothing to do right now i wanna do some rhyming over here...
It's all because of hip-hop that wakes me up,
and carry me up all the way to the top,
because of the sixty-two thousands record signing deal that makes me happy,everytime i hit the club they call me V.I.P,
V. I, V.I.P., B.I., B.I.G.,
now that i'm V.I.P. I'm so B.I.G.,
how i get so B.I.G. u cant really see,
i am V.I.P. believe what you see,
i kept on jumbling my words to make you mumble and get the trouble,
a double words will jumble u keep on the mumble, the words,
trust me with this, you might hate this,
here i ain't the king,
all i really want is the real bling,
bling the real thing so hawt,
let your jaws drop, move it like that, move it like that...Labels: lyrics