23:51
Friday, February 29, 2008
Another family gathering today at my Usu Salmah's place, Tutong, and to be exact it's Tahlil Arwah ceremony for our ancestor. So basically, me and my family as usual had to go back Tutong early in the morning although the funtion was in the afternoon after Juma'at prayer.
I slept around 4.30AM this morning. I did set my alarm around 6.11AM but *sigh* i couldn't hear anything and i guess there's some problem with my alarm, or maybe there's something wrong with my ear. hehehe XD Around 10-ish AM my dad knocked my door and woke me up. I looked at my watch and *bang* it's late already. My dad did tell me the night before that we're going around 11AM and that time i was like "*bang* darn, i got less than 1-hr left..shooot~~". I jumped off my bed and rush to the bathroom to wash my face and brushed my teeth. I ran down-stairs and had my breakfast. Around 10.20AM i wan up back to my room to take a shower. It took me 5mins to start my bath because i realised that i ran out of soap. I checked my wardrobe if there're any spare but there aren't any left. So i had to ran downstairs again and made my way to the store room to grab a whole packed of soap. Then i went back to my room and to my bathroom. It took me about 20mins to have my shower. Then i grab my jeans, t-shirt and also my "Jubah" from my closet and wore them. OFCOURSE i also did wear my *ehem*. Xp
Along the way to Tutong, i took a quick nap in the car before we reached my aunt's house *what i planned actually*. But when i woke up, we're at the mosque carpark already. hehehe XD After the Juma'at prayer we head our way back to my aunt's house. Half an hour later, the ceremony started. As usual, doa'...foood..eat..bal bla bla bla...
Around 5.30 PM before we arrived home, we went to SKH Sengkurong to buy some food stuff. I bought nugget and pringles(sour cream & onion flavour). hehehe After that, we head our way back home.
I guess you guys already know what the ending will be. If you don't i'm going to give you the simple clue. The clue is "what am i doing right now?"...hehehehe XD
See ya in the next post...Labels: post