00:38
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Why baby why you left me here all alone,
What did I do that made you move gone?
Since that day I lost my path,
I have no where to go because no one can lead me to my destiny,
Can you feel my pain n have you ever thought of that?
Now I’m powerless & helpless without you,
Lovin’ you is like a blessing to me,
It’s such a beautiful thing ever happen to my entire life,
Moving on is what I’m trying to do right now,
I never blame you for leaving me,
The blame is on me althou I didn’t do it,
I’m gonna leave my door wide open incase you’re coming back,
I know you still in love with me,
Coz’ I believe in fate and we’re actually meant for each other,
Girl, please tell me what’s going on right now?
Is there anyone else in you heart apart from me?
Just tell me the truth even it hurts badly,
I will swallow the pain without you noticing it,
Moving on is what i’m trying to do right now,
I never blame you for leaving me,
The blame is on me althou I didn’t do it,
I’m gonna leave my door wide open incase you’re coming back,
I know you still in love with me,
Coz’ I believe in fate and we’re actually meant for each other,
I never gonna believe these happening to me,
This is just a dream for me a nightmare,
Tell me why..oh tell me why….Labels: lyrics