00:56
Saturday, December 29, 2007
I woke up around 6 o’clock in the morning,
Still feeling tired and I kept on yawning,
Wash my face and brush my teeth after that,
The water was cold so I turn on the heater before taking my bath,
Wearing my Gabbana suit and Prada shoes,
Having my breakfast and getting ready to go to work,
Suddenly I realized it was Sunday (Yes it was…),
I was already in my car, switched on the radio,
It was Jojo – how to touch a girl on the air,
I was thinking if what she did to me was fair,
She dumped me last night and I can still feel the hurts,
Since that day I started to hate love songs…
(Chorus)
I really tired of love songs,
Can’t you see tears keep on running down face?
Now you left me here alone without a trace,
How dare you do this to me?
I really tired of love songs,
It reminds me of September 16,
The day you tear my heart apart,
So how can I live without you?
Wanna throw everything that can reminds me bout you,
Throwing off the candle you gave me for my 20th birthday,
And also the ring you bought for our 5th anniversary,
I’m so fed up with your memory and my thoughts of you,
I can’t believe the way how our relationship ends,
I just hate how each love song reminds me of everything…
(Chorus)
I really tired of love songs,
Can’t you see tears keep on running down face?
Now you left me here alone without a trace,
How dare you do this to me?
I really tired of love songs,
It reminds me of September 16,
The day you tear my heart apart,
So how can I live without you?Labels: lyrics