01:17
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Wanna hear a story guys...haha..okay here it goes...i saw this girl around last year “mayB” lol but after that I didn’t have any chance to meet her or talked to her or asking for her fon number and even saw her face at school till one day I accidentally bumped onto her…and apalagi,the chance’s there, I asked what’s her name and also her fon number then she replied with her sweet voice, “down-to-earth” lah katakan...it’s quite funny tho’ the way we met...i always txt her & talk to her on the fon especially during d weekends and holidays…one day I heard from my frens that she’s owned…it hurts tho’ like hell…for months I’m waitin’ and hoping to have a relationship wit her but the day I heard she’s not available, all of that was a waste…after that I kept on waitin’ for her to tell me bout wats going on & I really want to hear the truth but till now there’s still question left unanswered…she should’ve told me everything, before I knew it from my frens coz it’s better to know the truth from herself at least the pain is lesser than this… it’s hard to get over it peeps until now…I’m happy for her whoever she's with…I wish for her happiness forever & long live wit him…xPLabels: story