00:49
Saturday, December 29, 2007
You are the one who opened up my heart,
Give me hope to stand up again,
Everyday seems not right without you girl by my side,
Till now I can’t stop, thinking bout you…
(Chorus)
You are the one,
That I really fall in love with,
You’re like the sun,
That keeps my whole life in shine,
You are my love,
I can’t even breathe if you’re not here with me,
Please stay I can’t let you go…
I know we can’t force someone to love us,
But I believe we can work it out,
I want to hold you tight so close to my heart,
Girl please hear me right, I really love you…
(Chorus)
You are the one,
That I really fall in love with,
You’re like the sun,
That keeps my whole life in shine,
You are my love,
I can’t even breathe if you’re not here with me,
Please stay I can’t let you go…
[Bridge]
I want you to be here,
Always here by my side,
Girl I will promise to give you everything that you want,
And I will love you forever and ever…
(Chorus)
You are the one,
That I really fall in love with,
You’re like the sun,
That keeps my whole life in shine,
You are my love,
I can’t even breathe if you’re not here with me,
Please stay I can’t let you go
I know you’ll be hurt if I told you this,
But I try to keep it down low,
I just can’t say it loud at you,
Just let me suffer like this to make you happy,
It’s not that I don’t love you anymore,
I have to sacrifice this love just for you,
Baby please trust me now
I can’t let you go Labels: lyrics