00:44
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Girl I feel so empty,
Since you left me,
Seems like I don’t know how to explain,
You see I’m saying
[1]
Since the day you gone out of my life,
I feel something burning deep down inside,
I already know it’s all my fault,
Can’t you give me a chance to fix it out,
I know I’m such a fool to do something bad behind you girl
Now please listen carefully what I’m trying to say to you
(Chorus)
Your love is still in my heart,
Everyday it keeps on growing inside,
Can’t easily to throw it like that,
Even the wind can’t blow it away,
There’s nothing too deep than my love to you,
Even the mountain can’t cope with it,
Please don’t go and come back to me girl,
Please always be by my side forever…
[2]
What for all the things I’ve done for you,
If you don’t believe all of them are true,
I know my love still in your heart,
I always wish we both will never be apart,
Although it’s tough for you to accept me back in your life,
I promise you I’ll never repeat my mistakes to you please believe me…
(Chorus)
Your love is still in my heart,
Everyday it keeps on growing inside,
Can’t easily to throw it like that,
Even the wind can’t blow it away,
There’s nothing too deep than my love to you,
Even the mountain can’t cope with it,
Please don’t go and come back to me girl,
Please always be by my side forever…
(Bridge)
My feelings towards you I wish will never fade,
My love just for you and can never ever be trade,
I hope the time,
Freeze when we both together,
Don’t you worry baby,
All I want is always to be with you…
(Chorus)
Your love is still in my heart,
Everyday it keeps on growing inside,
Can’t easily to throw it like that,
Even the wind can’t blow it away,
There’s nothing too deep than my love to you,
Even the mountain can’t cope with it,
Please don’t go and come back to me girl,
Please always be by my side forever…Labels: lyrics