01:30
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Around 3.12pm, I was in the car with my family. We stopped at the traffic light be’coz of the red light was on. My dad stopped his car next to a Lexus. I looked right, then I saw a girl about 19 maybe, she’s so fine, in a Lexus car with her mom. Her mom was driving the car so this girl sat on the passenger seat next to her mom. At that time, she was reading a book but I could still saw her face clearly cause it’s obvious…I really wanna know her and be her friend…lol x) the green light was on, so that’s the last time, for now, I saw that girl….We went to HuaHo, Manggis and then we accidentally met my dad’s friend who’s the parents of the albino kid. I thought she’s a doll coz she’s too white * you know what i mean *. She’s so active. People around us were surprised seeing her even I was surprised too. I really wanted to meet her before but today’s my luck…”hope to see you soon kid”...she’s so adorable xD
Labels: story